Looking to own and manage a new or existing business in Australia, or to invest in Australia? There are a number of visa options to help you establish and grow your businesses and to invest.
There are many factors to consider when determining the appropriate type of business visa for your situation, such as:
- Being invited to apply or if you are nominated by a State or Territory Government or Austrade.
- Meeting health and character requirements of yourself and your family.
- Meeting age requirements.
- Meeting any financial prerequisites.
- Meeting ownership prerequisites.
- Your overall business career history.
- Your commitment to maintaining business or investment activities in Australia.
- Compliance with Australian employment laws and conditions.
Visas may be granted on a temporary or permanent basis, depending on the circumstances of your business.
Visa options include:
Business Innovation and Investment Visa – Subclass 188 (Temporary) and Subclass 888 (Permanent)
These are avenues to permanent residency for people who want to own and manage a new or existing business in Australia, or to invest in Australia.
Business Owner Visa – Subclass 890
This is a permanent residence visa that allows you to travel in and out of Australia as you need for five years.
Business Talent Visa – Subclass 132 (Permanent)
This is a permanent residency visa that allows you to establish a new business, or develop a new business in Australia.
Bruce Kimball Migration Services can help you work out the best business visa to match your needs and life situation.