Filling Skill Gaps

Finding employees with the skills that your business needs can be challenging.  While you may prefer to train and hire Australian workers, you may find that filling skilled vacancies with local workers is not possible due to high demand, location or skill gaps.

One way you can fill key roles is to employ and sponsor skilled workers from overseas to work in your business.

If you employ someone from overseas, you are legally obliged to ensure that they have the correct visa to work in Australia.

Bruce Kimball Migration Services can help you navigate the visa minefield by helping work out the right visa to suit your business’s needs, and managing the complex application process for you and your employee.


What Type Of Employer Sponsored Visa Do You Need?

Employer Nomination Scheme


Employer nominated visas

Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme

Regional employer visa

Temporary Work (Skilled)


Temporary employer nominated visas

Want to know more?

Share This