Working Holiday Visas








Working Holiday Visas

Working Holiday visas are for young people who want to have an extended holiday and work in Australia for up to a year. These are temporary visas that encourage cultural exchange and closer ties between Australia and eligible countries, with special focus on regional Australia.

They allow you to:

  • Stay in Australia for up to 12 months;
  • Work in Australia for up to 6 months with each employer;
  • Study for up to 4 months;
  • Leave and re-enter Australia any number of times while the visa is valid;

There are two working holiday visas which may apply to you:

  • Working Holiday Subclass 417 Visa
  • Work and Holiday Subclass 462 Visa

Contact Bruce Kimball Migration Services for advice about the requirements of these visas such as eligible countries, “specified” work, regional areas and their applicability to your particular situation and circumstance.

Contact Us for Advice On Applying for a Working Holiday Visa

Share This